AB&B SERVICES supports families and consumers to:
• Decrease dependency on formal support services
• Develop or maintain personal, social, physical, or work related skills
• Enhance community inclusion and family involvement
• Increase independence of the consumer
• Increase the ability of unpaid family members and friends to receive
training and education needed to provide support
Here at AB&B Services, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the planning process for CDCS enjoyable and care free. Our plan writing process is person centered, comprehensive and high quality. We strive to build team relationships and make a positive experience for all parties.
What We Do
MEANINGFUL WORK. UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES.
REINFORCING OUR COMMITMENT
Support planner services may include, but are not limited to help a person:
• Develop, monitor and revise a person-centered Community Support Plan
• Participate in the community by locating or developing opportunities and provide information and resources
• Provide information about CDCS and provider options
Consumer directed community supports (CDCS): Service option available under the BI, CAC, CADI, DD and EW waivers along with AC grant. CDCS gives consumers more flexibility and responsibility for directing their services and supports, including hiring and managing direct care staff.
With access to the right resources, people can become empowered by their own abilities and gain the confidence to fulfill their potential. Learn more about our work by getting in touch with our team today.