AB&B SERVICES supports families and consumers to:
• Decrease dependency on formal support services
• Develop or maintain personal, social, physical, or work related skills
• Enhance community inclusion and family involvement
• Increase independence of the consumer
• Increase the ability of unpaid family members and friends to receive training and education needed to provide support
Here at AB&B Services, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the planning process for CDCS enjoyable and care free. Our plan writing process is person centered, comprehensive and high quality. We strive to build team relationships and make a positive experience for all parties.
Meaningful Work. Unforgettable Experiences.
What We Do...
*Support planner services may include, but are not limited to help a person:
Develop, monitor and revise a person centered community support plan.
- Participate in the community by locating or developing opportunities and provide information and resources.
- Provide information about CDCS and provider options.
With access to the right resources, people can become empowered by their own abilities and gain the confidence to fulfill their potential.
Learn more about our work by getting in touch with our devoted team today.
*Service option available under the BI, CAC, CADI, DD and EW waivers along with AC grant.
*Consumer Directed Community Supports
CDCS gives consumers more flexibility and responsibility for directing their services and supports, including hiring and managing direct care staff.
“The person-centred approach is not to make assumptions about the client's appropriate process, but to follow the process laid out by the client.” -Dave Mearns
The ARC Minnesota